- “I have hairdressers who are gay. I live in California.”
Aren't you just the tolerant one?
- “I know I've impacted other people, especially my generation. I think my generation is apathetic.”
And most of your generation thinks you’re pathetic.
- “I don't see anywhere in the Bible where it says you shouldn't get breast implants.”
The Bible apparently doesn’t say anything about sex tapes or sexting either.
- “If people want to judge me and say that I'm not a good person because of something I did when I was young, that's their problem.”
- "We as Christians need to stick together and realize that the Enemy is powerful, and that there are so many people out there who will try and destroy good people. It's a crazy world, that's all I can say."
Crazy is as crazy does.
- “Hopefully mothers can hear my story and check their daughters' cell phones and Facebook pages.”
Would better policing have stopped your bad behavior, Carrie? There has got to be more to learn from your story than that.
Since Carrie, like the Saturday Night Live Church Lady, blames Satan (the enemy) for the opposition she has faced, we will give him the vote for this JoS entry.