Three reasons not to click on the link to THE RAPTURE site:
- It will hurt your eyes.
- It is longer than Dickens
- It will destroy the brain cells God gave you.
8 reasons for the start of: “God’s Wrath Tribulation”;I wish they'd agree to take down their website when all of their predictions don't take place by the end of autumn. Instead I'm sure they will find several more biblical interpretations to why 2010 is the real tribulation.
By end of FALL 2009:
1. The Bible code and a number of other prophecies predict that a comet will annihilate the earth in the year 2012. In the book of Revelation the bible describes a comet hitting the earth after the 3-½ year mid point of the 7-year tribulation period. This occurs after the Antichrist enters the new rebuilt temple in Jerusalem proclaims that he is the Lord and demands the world to accept his mark in order to buy or sell. When this happens the Lord releases Hell on earth! If you add 3 ½ years from November 2008, that takes you to the year 2012.
2. It has been a generation (40 years) from the date that Israel once again gained control of Jerusalem after 2,000 years during the 6 day war of 1967. We are also coming up on the 6th decade anniversary (60 years) of when Israel became a nation. Jesus said that the generation that sees the rebirth of Israel would see His return. When he comes back to earth after the 7-year tribulation, it would be (67 years) well within a modern generation of (70 years).
3. Experts are predicting a “complete global economic collapse starting by FALL 2009”! This is a complete economic collapse (both stock market and banking collapse) that will start the 7-year tribulation period.
4. Global food supply is near the breaking point and out the lowest level in 30 years! The world demand for food now out strips what the farmers can grow! To make matters worse, the Honeybees are dying off! One-third of the human diet comes from insect-pollinated plants, and the honeybee is responsible for 80 percent of that pollination. Experts are predicting food shortages by the spring of 2009.
5. Drought is at an epidemic level, worldwide! China, Australia, and even states in the United States are reporting lake and river levels lower than records have been kept (some going back over 160 years)! Where there is drought, food shortages will soon follow.
6. Jesus said that before his return that earthquakes, travel, and knowledge would increase. In the last 100 years each of these have been increasing at an exponential rate!
7. President George W. Bush has announced that there will be a peace treaty dividing up Jerusalem before his term expires in early 2009. The bible predicts that the 7-year tribulation will begin in conjunction with the signing of a 7-year peace treaty. All of these factors and the ones listed below are coming together simultaneously to produce the “perfect storm” of the 7-year tribulation starting by FALL 2009.
8. 2008/2009 is the end of the biblical 490-year cycle and the war of Gog and Magog--Ezekiel 38 & 39 is prophesied to happen this year.