My friend Jim Henderson is putting together a reality program where people of different faiths “go to any length to spread their message.”
Contestants will play for the opportunity to have their message heard and possibly win converts, as well as the chance to win a significant cash prize that will be donated to the cause or organization of the winner’s choice.
If you are interested, go to the audition page and submit your video application by midnight, September 6, 2011.
Here are the questions you will need to cover in your 4 minute video:
- What is your name and where are you from?
- What religion do you practice or follow and what is the name of your denomination or
group within the religion? (ex. Christian, Presbyterian)
- Do you believe it is the one true or best religion? Yes/No Why? (50 words or less)
- What’s your story of being “saved or joining” your religion? (150 words or less)
- What is the process your religion typically uses to convert people? What does it look like? (150 words or less)
- What happens to people who accept your faith? Tell us about the afterlife reward (100
words or less)
- What happens to people who reject your religion’s beliefs? Tell us about the afterlife
punishment. (100 words or less)
- Why are you willing to give up several weeks of your life with no pay? (100 words or less)